ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™ is our web-based suite of BIM software tools for creating and visualising 3D doors, frames, and hardware objects and modifying their associated parameters for use in design, construction, and facility management.
- Create parametric, intelligent door families “on the fly” for libraries or projects; custom configurable to various levels of detail.
- View 3D doors, with hardware; complete with interactive building view of project openings and floor plans.
- Access an extensive, non-proprietary product database with manufacturer list pricing to guide budgetary decisions and alternate comparisons.
- Download CSI 3-part formatted door and hardware specification sections complete with manufacturer basis-of-design products matching the 3D opening models.
- Link-out to product collateral information including PDF catalogue and technical data sheets, sustainability facts, warranties and maintenance instructions, wiring diagrams, and more.
- Improve communication through the integrated RFI system and automated change management; showing modifications by author with dates and timestamps.
- Training and technical support provided by your Openings Studio consultant team or on-demand through FAQ webpage and instructional videos.